Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd

You know how when you were a little kid and you believed in fairy tales, that fantasy of what your life would be, you in a white dress and a prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill. You would lie in bed at night and close your eyes and you had complete and utter faith. Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Prince Charming, they were so close you could taste them, but eventually you grow up, one day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears. Most people turn to the things and people they can trust. But the thing is its hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely cause almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith, that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.

Thats how my life begins too.Having life full of hopes and faith in me and people around me.
I opened my eyes in a holy city called Madinah and then came here in Karachi, a city totally different from where I came from and we all settled here for the rest of our lives.

Starting from as who I am now.I am Marium Saadat studying BSMS from Szabist University.I completed my matriculation from PECHS Girls School where I achieved an exceptional % and got admitted in one of the best HSC college in Karachi i.e Agha Khan Higher Secondary School.
My instincts lead me to Drawing and sketching. I used to get appreciation on my Art work which inclined me more towards creativity and yet I ended up where I wanted to be and where I am right now =]

People say I'm an Introvert person yet I can be an extrovert at times.My Zodiac sign represents me truly.A true Aquarian.Lively, sensitive, intensive and Original.I don't copy others and try to be more like what I am. I try to Live each and every second of my life happily. Most importantly, I am an Optimist, Half glass Full type *winks*

Independent, friendly and socially active all the time...I care for people around me, care for people who means alot to me in my life. I owe my whole life to one person who Brought me in this world, who is always there with me in my hard times.my "MOM", who'll always be there with me, even If everyone in this world walks away from me.
Overall,
Im just an ordinary girl like any other, Nothing more and nothing less. =) *cheers*

2 comments:

Umer Ali Khan said...

Heyyy maryam :P
Nice blog u got there :) !

Anonymous said...

hey nice.. m aquarain too =D