Sunday, September 21, 2008

SEHRI TIME....
Why is it that nights hav to b ALOT MORE smaller than the days? well probably mom wud hav wished for it so dat bhai sits at home most of the time rather than wwasting time all the time. He cant help it either. if i put myself in his shoes then definitely why wud a guy sit at home and struggle to survive, unless he has friends over or cricket match. but anyways is it my fault that i just cant get to b in his place. "yeah but this is your fault that u sleep late at night" i cud hear mom's voice. no way. now i dont even get to dream cuz seriously nowadays dreams r more like reality. or reality is more like dream. either way the conclusion is same: im in trouble.
i turned my face towards the other side of the bed but it wasnt helping. im sure if mom enters the room n see me still dodging in the bed i wud hav to disappear. cuz yeah at sehri time if we dont wake up then no one gets out alive. cant blame her either , we giv her a real hard time. so i again changed the side but no use. moms r really smart. she switched off the AC and switched on the lights. she knows that i wud NEVER get up to bring thigns abck to normal and normal is the way i like.
"its ALMOST quarter to 6 if u wanna miss the sehri then sure hav great dreams" my mom cried from the dining room. but no mom, dreams rnt great anymore. no brad pitt or linkin park walk up to me and giv me cool shirts in my dreams anymore.
i then put myself in abbus shoes. yeaaah it was sort of fun. bossing around and doing nothing. nothing means he doesnt hav to make fruit chats before aftari or set the table he just cum, hav aftari, go for namaz ,cum back and do WHATEVER HE LIKES. and another plus point: mom wud never wake him up the way she wakes me up. but yeah he gets to bear our fights and i dont think if he has enough stamina to handle it too. but still it wud b fun. i mean HIS LIFE. i looked at the clock it was 10 minutes to 6.
moving on, how abt moms life. WOAAHHH its tough! she has to wake up first in the morning. Not actually morning since she wakes up reeeally early to make our parathas and all. then she has to deal with us wich i gues wud b the hardest task of all day. but dont u think she shud b used to it by now. anyways she works all the time. atleast shes busy unlike me. all i get to do is stare at some books and rearrange them. n wid this thought i was thinking i shud do her a favour and save her from some more shouting and yelling. and that ic an do by getting up and being there on the table within a minute.
i sure am good at it. so i was there on the table but just as i had my paratha i heard the maulvi sahab announcing that only 1 minute was left before azaan so yes my getting up "early" dint make any big difference. but yeah mom, i wud make sure next time i really get up "earlier". i quickly said my prayers and again jumped into my comforter. "you forgot ur pills " my mom shouted on the top of her lungs cuz she hates wen i forget such important things.
i guess i can never be good at making things easy for people.

1 comment:

Talha Khan said...

tau who said that you can make things easy? Khush Fehmi!